TEAM EVENT(Heaviest total weight of 6 fishes)
RM 10,000.00 + Trophy + Challenge Trophy
RM 4,000.00 + Trophy
RM 3,000.00 + Trophy
INDIVIDUAL EVENT (Heaviest Fish)
Rusty (Kerisi) Job Fish
2.Background of the event: The LIFT is organized by tile Alu‑Alu International as part of its annual International Competitor ' The event is being‑ co‑organised with the Langkawi Development Autherity (LADA) and Langkawi Tourism Action Council (LTAC).
3. Competition Venue: Pulau Kedah (Tukun Perak).
4. Competition format: A mother ship with the assistance of the Malaysian Navy will escort all tile participant boats in a convoy format to the Pulau Kedah. The mother boat will be the communication base, first aid station, provide support and act as emergency supply depot for the participants. Media and oreanisers will be based at the Mother Ship.
5. Briefing and registration: All briefing and registration will be at the Telaga Harbour Marina. All team leaders are required to attend this briefing. Attendance is compulsory.
6. Participants boats: The or(yanizer will prepare a list of the boats available for the use participants. The participants may choose the boat. The boat is at first come first serve basis on full payment received by the organizer.
7. Marshals: Each boat will be assigned a marshal.
8. Hotels: Participants can make bookin for hotel either through the organizers or they can book direct with the hotels.
9. Weighing and display of catches: The weighing in ceremony will be done at the Telaga Harbour Marina.
10. Indemnity form: All participants are required to sign an indemnity release form and acknowledge that they are aware of the inherent risk and are participating at their own free will.
11. Insurance: All participants are required to purchase their own personal accidentinsurance.
12. Health: All participants must ensure that they are physically and medically fit to participate in this fishing tournament.
13. Contact person:
Alu‑Alu International Scin Blid
No 112. Persiaran Kelana Mas
Jalan Pekan Kuah,
07000 Langkawi, Kedah.
Tel: +604 9665975 / +604 966 7291 / +603 4105 7291
Fax: +604 966 5976 / +604 966 6291 / +603 4105 2146
Mobile : +6019 5744713 (AM) / +6012 349 6239 (IDRIS)
More info : www.alu-alu.com.my